Best International Personal Finance Blog – From The Plutus Awards Fincon12

by Kylie on September 7, 2012

I am so excited tonight because I just won Best International Personal Finance Blog here at the Financial Blogger Conference. It was the 3rd annual Plutus Awards, which is where the best finance blogs and products are judged and recognized.

I knew I was a finalist and obviously wanted to win, but certainly did not expect it at all. It was a fantastic surprise.

My trip here in Denver has been fantastic. It is a beautiful and super friendly city. I am so much more organised for both the travel and The Financial Blogger Conference this year. I implemented some tips I’ll share in a future post which helped save time and money.

Today was also my shopping day. I am all set for Christmas now, as well as the next 12 months for makeup and clothing for the family. It was all a fraction of the price at home. I got some things to giveaway when I get back too!

I am speaking tomorrow, so will let you know how I go. It is a 16hr time difference, so I am feeling a little out of it, but am really excited about my presentation.

Rebecca Senyard September 7, 2012 at 4:53 pm

Congratulations Kylie on your award! You must be stoked!! Enjoy your time over in Denver and look forward to hearing more about the conference and your trip!
Rebecca Senyard recently posted..Why do Plumbers have a call out fee?My Profile

Kim September 7, 2012 at 6:48 pm

Congrats! Always enjoy your blog, have a good time over there.

William @ Drop Dead Money September 7, 2012 at 9:36 pm

Congratulations! Enjoy Denver! We love having you… :)

Ash @ Sterling Effort September 7, 2012 at 11:26 pm

Congratulations Kylie! well done and good luck for your talk. Watch out next year, because we’ll be coming after you! :D
Ash @ Sterling Effort recently posted..Sterling effort, smackhead!My Profile

RetirementInvestingToday September 8, 2012 at 4:29 am

Many congratulations Kylie!

Tanya September 8, 2012 at 2:43 pm

Well done. Always nice to get recognition for our hard work. Congratulations!

Kylie September 8, 2012 at 3:48 pm

Thank you so much everyone!

And lol Sterling, I’ll be ready. :)
Kylie recently posted..Best International Personal Finance Blog – From The Plutus Awards Fincon12My Profile

Travis @debtchronicles September 8, 2012 at 11:15 pm

congratulations, Kylie – I cheered wildly for you!
Travis @debtchronicles recently posted..I Love You Like a Blogger Roundup 9/07My Profile

Leonie Goodwin September 9, 2012 at 1:04 pm

Well done Kylie and congratulations on your award.

Scather September 9, 2012 at 7:39 pm

Congratulations! I think you are AMAZING! Very well deserved. And the new ebook looks fabulous too <3

Amanda L Grossman September 11, 2012 at 10:32 am

It was so great seeing you again, and a BIG congratulations on a well-deserved award!!
Amanda L Grossman recently posted..Clark Griswold Financial Lessons Learned over the YearsMy Profile

Kylie September 12, 2012 at 7:30 pm

Thank you so much. I still can’t believe it, lol.
Kylie recently posted..FinCon12 – my presentation and other thingsMy Profile

Minna September 24, 2012 at 5:45 am

Wow, congratulations!

Here in Finland it is difficult to even imagine there are conferences like that – I think there are at most five personal finance bloggers in the whole country :)

Lidya Johnson October 19, 2012 at 10:21 pm

This is the best financial blog. Great for the award ….

Erin November 4, 2013 at 8:27 pm

Congratulations! What a great achievement. Was wondering how you originally got into public speaking?
Erin recently posted..Some smaller goals for the rest of the yearMy Profile