Home » Best International Personal Finance Blog – From The Plutus Awards Fincon12

Best International Personal Finance Blog – From The Plutus Awards Fincon12

I am so excited tonight because I just won Best International Personal Finance Blog here at the Financial Blogger Conference. It was the 3rd annual Plutus Awards, which is where the best finance blogs and products are judged and recognized.

I knew I was a finalist and obviously wanted to win, but certainly did not expect it at all. It was a fantastic surprise.

My trip here in Denver has been fantastic. It is a beautiful and super friendly city. I am so much more organised for both the travel and The Financial Blogger Conference this year. I implemented some tips I’ll share in a future post which helped save time and money.

Today was also my shopping day. I am all set for Christmas now, as well as the next 12 months for makeup and clothing for the family. It was all a fraction of the price at home. I got some things to giveaway when I get back too!

I am speaking tomorrow, so will let you know how I go. It is a 16hr time difference, so I am feeling a little out of it, but am really excited about my presentation.

16 Responses to “Best International Personal Finance Blog – From The Plutus Awards Fincon12”

1. Congratulations Kylie on your award! You must be stoked!! Enjoy your time over in Denver and look forward to hearing more about the conference and your trip!

2. Kim says:

Congrats! Always enjoy your blog, have a good time over there.

3. Congratulations! Enjoy Denver! We love having you… :)

4. Congratulations Kylie! well done and good luck for your talk. Watch out next year, because we’ll be coming after you! :D

5. Tanya says:

Well done. Always nice to get recognition for our hard work. Congratulations!

6. Kylie says:

Thank you so much everyone!

And lol Sterling, I’ll be ready. :)

7. congratulations, Kylie – I cheered wildly for you!

8. Well done Kylie and congratulations on your award.

9. Scather says:

Congratulations! I think you are AMAZING! Very well deserved. And the new ebook looks fabulous too <3

10. It was so great seeing you again, and a BIG congratulations on a well-deserved award!!

11. Kylie says:

Thank you so much. I still can’t believe it, lol.

12. Minna says:

Wow, congratulations!

Here in Finland it is difficult to even imagine there are conferences like that – I think there are at most five personal finance bloggers in the whole country :)

13. […] What is the best personal finance software for a MacDo You Need A Diagnosis Of Your Personal FinancesPersonal Finance: Financial assistance around family can be diceyWeekend reading: Monevator nominated for Best International Personal Finance blog awardBest International Personal Finance Blog – From The Plutus Awards Fincon12 […]

14. This is the best financial blog. Great for the award ….

15. Erin says:

Congratulations! What a great achievement. Was wondering how you originally got into public speaking?